The late Kobe Bryant who died tragically earlier this year in a helicopter crash leads the 2020 Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame class.
Other basketball household names in this year’s HOF class, Tim Duncan and Kevin Garnett. There are 9 people who were finalists that were selected to the Hall of Fame this year.
- Kobe Bryant – Five time NBA Champion
- Tim Duncan – Five time NBA Champion
- Kevin Garnett – 15 time NBA All-Star
- Tamika Catchings – Four Olympic Gold Medalist
- Kim Mulkey – Three time winner at Baylor
- Barbara Stevens – Won over 1000 games in a 40 year career as a coach
- Eddie Sutton – Two time AP College Coach of the Year
- Rudy Tomjanovich – Five time All-Star & Won two titles with Rockets in the 90’s
- Patrick Baumann – FIBA Executive, Developed the 3 v 3 tournament used internationally