Every Monday we bring you sports highlights from around the world.
• Luvo Manyonga took first place in the London Diamond League meeting on Saturday, with a leap of 8.58m.
• Caster Semenya set a new Meeting record on Friday in the 800m event, with a time of 1.54:60 in Monaco.
• New Zealand Sevens won the Sevens World Cup in San Francisco beating England in the final 33 – 12
• New Zealand also won the women’s section in the World Cup.
• Francesco Molinari became the first Italian to win a major with victory in the British Open, dashing Tiger Woods’ fairy tale at Carnoustie.
• Lewis Hamilton won the German Grand Prix and now leads the Driver Standings.
• South Africa need 243 runs to win with 3 wickets in hand against Sri Lanka on Day 4 in Colombo.
• Geraint Thomas keeps the Yellow jersey as Magnus Cory wins Stage 15 at the Tour de France.
• South Africa lost to Germany 3 – 1 in the opening match of the Hockey World Cup on Saturday.