Every Monday we bring you some of the sports highlights from the weekend.
• South Africa Women’s cricket team beat England by 6-wickets in their T20 match. It’s their second win against England in T20 internationals. Sune Luus was named Player of the Match.
• England beat Australia (men) by 1 wicket in the 5th and final ODI match, played at Old Trafford on Sunday.
• Marin Cilic was crowned Queen’s Club champion on Sunday after beating Novak Djokovic 5-7 7-6 6-3 in the final.
• Roger Federer was denied his 99th title of his career by Borna Coric, losing 6-7 6-3 2-6 at the Gary Weber Open Final.
South Africa 10 – 25 England
Australia 16 – 20 Ireland
Argentina 15 – 44 Scotland
New Zealand 49 – 14 France
• Lewis Hamilton won the French Grand Prix on Sunday. He now leads the Drivers Championship standings by 14 points ahead of Sebastian Vettel.
Bubba Watson won the PGA Tour’s Travelers Championship. Watson shot 7-under 63 in the final round, finished 17-under.