Every Monday we bring you some of the sports highlights from the weekend #ICYMI
• Brooks Koepka won the US Open for the second year in a row on Sunday at Shinnecock Hills beating Tommy Fleetwood by one stroke. Koepka fired an intense final round of 68 in the last day of the tournament.
• England beat Australia by 38 runs in the second ODI, they now lead the 5 match series 2 – 0.
• India won by an Innings and 262 runs when they thrashed Afghanistan in Bangalore.
• France under 20’s won their maiden World Rugby U/20’s Championship, beating England in the final: 33 – 25.
• Springboks are 2 – 0 up in the three Test Series against England. South Africa won the second Test played in Bloemfontein on Saturday 23 – 12.
• Ireland have leveled the series against Australia following thier 26 – 21 win in Melbourne on Saturday.
• Biggest upset of the weekend was United States beating Scotland 30 – 29 on Saturday.
• Junior Boks beat New Zealand in the third place play off: 40 – 30
Roger Federer beat Milos Roanic to win the Mercedes Cup 6-4 7-6.