#ICYMI – Gritsports brings you some of the weekend’s sports highlights – visit www.gritsports.co.za for more
– The Proteas fought back in the fourth Pink One Day International at the Wanderers on Saturday, beating India by five wickets. South Africa remain unbeaten in all Pink ODI’s at the Wanderers.
– Sri Lanka beat Bangladesh by 215 runs
– Proteas women cricket side beat India by seven wickets on Saturday.
– Nebank Cup
– Orlando Pirates get revenge against Ajax Cape Town beating them 2 – 0
– Kaizer Chiefs upset Golden Arrows: 3 – 0
– Premier League:
– Mourinho denied his first win at St James’ Park by Newcastle United. Manchester United lost 1 – 0 to the Magpies on Sunday night.
– Liverpool moved to third spot after beating Southampton 2 – 0
– Luvo Manyomga set a new South African and African Indoor Long Jump record with a leap of 8.40m at the Metz Indoor Meeting
– England continue their Six Nations dominance after beating Warren Gatlands gutsy Welsh side 12 – 6 at Twickenham on Saturday.
– Kings woes continued on Friday night as they lost to Ulster 59 – 10 in Pro 14 match.
– Cheetahs narrowly lost to Cardiff Blues 25 – 20
– SerenaWilliams returned to the courts on Sunday, playing her first official match since having the baby.
She teamed up with her sister Venus Williams in a doubles match in Ashville for the Fed Cup. Williams lost 6-2 6-3