Cape Town is abuzz with sevens rugby action this week in the build-up to the highly-anticipated fifth instalment of the popular HSBC Cape Town Sevens, the second tournament on the HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series. If you’re attending the event, make sure you know all the ins and outs of what will be happening on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
IS IT SOLD OUT?
Limited tickets are still available for Friday and Saturday – from Computicket (online and outlets). Click here for more information.
- Attendees are encouraged to collect their tickets from Computicket outlets before the day of the event.
- NO pass-outs between games will be permitted at the stadium on the day.
SA Rugby’s Kiddies Village – situated on the podium behind the family stand – will be running from 10h00 to 18h00 on Saturday and Sunday (not Friday). Entrance is free for all children between the ages of two up to and including 12.
ATM machines will be stationed on the stadium concourse.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
The following and more will be available to supporters:
- Castle Lager and Castle Free beer gardens
- Simba chips
- J&M Biltong
- Various other snacks, meals, cold and hot drinks
There will be two retail stalls selling Cape Town Sevens rugby merchandise – situated inside the concourse area.
NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE STADIUM
- Any food or beverages bought outside (including bottled water)
- Any musical instruments (such as vuvuzelas)
- Any illegal substances
- Fire arms and other weapons
- Fire works
- Gates open at 12h00 on Friday, 08h00 on Saturday and 09h00